Reaching out to our local community.
Our Pennock Health Speakers' Bureau is a community serviced provided by a variety of health care professionals at Pennock Hospital and within our Pennock Physician Network. Each professional is an expert in their field and can speak on a variety of health topics. We are excited to offer the expertise, knowledge and care that extends beyond the physical walls of Pennock Hospital into our local community.
Each Pennock presentation varies in length, with the average being 45 minutes to 1 hour. The format can be a lecture, question/answer or discussion. We are happy to work with both local groups, non-profit organizations and corporations and we invite you to contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of health topics available to include and not be limited to:
- Hospice-What is hospice and when is the right time to call?
- Wound Care- How to treat and when to seek help
- Audiology/Hearing- Too Loud - Learn How Everyday Noise Harms Your Hearing
- Cancer- New advances, what to expect and cancer specific topics (colon, prostate, breast, etc.)
- Cardiovascular- Diagnosis/Treatment, heart healthy living and women and heart disease
- Diabetes- Living well with diabetes and reducing your risk
- Nutrition- How to eat healthy, weight management, and secrets to living longer and better
- Surgery- What to expect before and after and specific topics (robotic surgery, hip replacement, lasers, etc.)