Reaching out to our local community.
Our Spectrum Health Pennock Speakers' Bureau is a community serviced provided by a variety of health care professionals at Spectrum Health Pennock and within our Spectrum Health PennockPhysician Network. Each professional is an expert in their field and can speak on a variety of health topics. We are excited to offer the expertise, knowledge and care that extends beyond the physical walls of Spectrum Health Pennock l into our local community.
Each Spectrum Health Pennock presentation varies in length, with the average being 45 minutes to 1 hour. The format can be a lecture, question/answer or discussion. We are happy to work with both local groups, non-profit organizations and corporations and we invite you to contact us with your request at email@example.com.
We have a variety of health topics available to include and not be limited to:
- Hospice-What is hospice and when is the right time to call?
- Wound Care- How to treat and when to seek help
- Audiology/Hearing- Too Loud - Learn How Everyday Noise Harms Your Hearing
- Cancer- New advances, what to expect and cancer specific topics (colon, prostate, breast, etc.)
- Cardiovascular- Diagnosis/Treatment, heart healthy living and women and heart disease
- Diabetes- Living well with diabetes and reducing your risk
- Nutrition- How to eat healthy, weight management, and secrets to living longer and better
- Surgery- What to expect before and after and specific topics (robotic surgery, hip replacement, lasers, etc.)